Thank you for coming to Kyoto!
ISHCXX finished with a great success.
The next ISHC will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
(1) For general information for presenters, click below.
(2) The program is now available. Click below.
(3) For access to Kyoto Terrsa, click below.
(4) For Wi-Fi information in Kyoto, click below.
The registration and payment system for ISHCXX is run by JTB Western Japan, Corp. They confirmed this system is secure and has nothing to do with the reported information leak issue.
What is the ISHC?
The International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis (ISHC) is the leading conference in homogeneous catalysis. Advances covered range from new catalyzed reactions and processes, to ligand and catalyst design, and new mechanistic insights that can change implementation into practice.
Who attends the ISHC?
Participants include scientists involved in catalysis, organometallic chemistry, organic synthesis, and polymer synthesis, from both academia and industry. The ISHC has an unmatched reputation for excellence and highly engaged discussion. The single-session format for oral presentations promotes discussion and debate, as does the conference size (typically 500-600 participants). Two poster sessions, always a highlight of the meeting, complete the scientific program. Through formal and informal opportunities to meet specialists across catalysis, you will gain inspiration to solve your problems and expand your frontiers.
- 42nd International Conference on Coordination Chemistry (ICCC 2016)
- July 3-8, 2016, Brest, France
- 27th International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry (ICOMC 2016)
- July 17-22, 2016, Melbourne, Australia